Some must haves…
1. One day off a week from wedding talk. Make it a point to take a break every once in awhile and spend some quality, and romantic, time together.
2. Task your can really do. Take the lead on the stuff you are interested in, like music or drinks. you are more likely to actually get stuff done if you are interest in it.
3. A tux or suit you feel great in! A well-fitted outfit can really go a long way in making you look your best on your wedding day, and feel your best! Make sure it fits right. (See Six Steps to Your Perfect Look)
4. A right-hand, best man. Some who is cool enough to throw you a killer bachelor party but who will also be there for you during your times of stress and can keep all the groomsmen inline on the bug day.
5. Time to relax before the wedding. Take some time to yourself or to do something fun with your groomsmen- golf or gym anyone?
6. A killer toast. Make it funny, sweet and short. Don’t forget to thank your bride, her parents and yours!
7. Heartfelt vows. Even if you don’t want to say them in front of everyone, write some down to give your bride the morning of (maybe with a nice gift). Ask friends and family to help if your having a hard time expressing yourself.
8. Smooth dance moves. Take a dance class with your sweetie. She will love the extra time together and you can learn a thing to two.
9. A post-wedding massage. Take some time to yourself and to decompress. A couple’s massage might be a nice treat too.
10. A mini-moon. If you aren’t planning on going on a honeymoon the day or two after the wedding plan something short for just the two of you. It is a great opportunity to swap stories, reminisce and decompress together.
Visit Third Eye Photography for more images.